1279 Richmond Rd, Bangor, PA, United States, Pennsylvania
BLUE MOUNTAIN ANTIQUE GAS AND STEAM ENGINE ASSOCIATION INC.
We welcome you to our show and welcome your participation. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable show for all who attend. We strive to be the “FRIENDLY SHOW IN THE GROVE” where children and adults alike can attend. We strive to maintain “safety first” and expect all who attend to follow this basic rule.
As you participate at our facility, as a guest or in other ways, you do so at your own risk. BMAGSEA is not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen items, damage to equipment or personal injury to anyone.
BMAGSEA EXECUTIVE BOARD HAS THE RIGHTS TO AMEND, CHANGE AND UPDATE SAID RULES AS NEEDED.
General Safety Rules
1. No alcohol or illegal drug use is permitted on the grounds. Offenders will be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
2. All safety hazards must be reported to the Registration Booth immediately.
3. All fires, accidents, and injuries while on the show grounds must be reported to the Registration Booth immediately. If the Registration Booth is closed, dial 911. Your location is 1229 Richmond Road, Bangor, PA. 18013, Washington Township, Northampton County.
4. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while on the show grounds.
5. No firearms or knives are permitted on the show grounds, including items for sale.
6. No running or dangerous antics.
7. Familiarize yourself with the location of Fire Extinguishers throughout the grove.
8. Vendors/demonstrators are allowed to drive to their spots and then park their vehicles across the street if they do not fit in their spot. Please be aware that the main entrance into the grove must be utilized, as the roads on the show grounds will be closed during the main hours of the show. If you need help to remove a purchased item or need to leave during show hours, please set up this up at the Registration Booth.
9. No bicycles or any motorized vehicles will be allowed to drive around the flea market or any other areas on BMAGSEA property during the show, unless you have been issued a handicap permit from our Registration Booth.
RULES GOVERNING MACHINERY
1. The speed limit at the Grove is 5 miles per hour. This applies to all motorized vehicles.
2. A knowledgeable adult must attend to all motorized machinery, engines, or other equipment when machinery is running. When any unit is not in use, please remove keys from all ignitions. If your machinery does not have a “key start”, please disable your equipment when not attended. The purpose of this rule is to avoid any accidental starting of equipment when on display, which can avoid injury.
3. Any operating machinery on display must be “roped off” from spectators at all times.
4. Owners and “Owner Authorized Operators” of legal age along with experience are the only persons permitted to run machinery.
FUELS AND CHEMICALS
1. Fueling of equipment is only permitted when equipment is cool and completely shut down. Fuels are only permitted on the grounds if stored in a container specifically designed for proper fuel storage.
2. Chemicals (i.e. Antifreeze, Fuels, Fuel Additives, Cleaners, etc.) must be stored properly in their original containers or approved containers to be on BMAGSEA grounds.
3. Chemical disposal on BMAGSEA grounds is strictly prohibited.
4. Chemicals must be stored in a safe place, especially out of reach of children.
5. If you store fuel in portable containers, you must provide a fire extinguisher. Fire extinguishers are available on the grounds. Please familiarize yourself with the locations.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, SPARKS OR OPEN LIGHTS ARE PERMITTED WHILE FUELS OR OTHER FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS ARE BEING HANDLED.
TRACTOR PULL RULES
A complete set of rules for all tractor pulls are available at the registration booth and can be found on our website. All rules set forth are to be strictly followed.
All animals must be leashed and attended to by their owners. Any nasty or nuisance animals must be removed from the show grounds if the owner is instructed by BMAGSEA. You must pick up after your animal, NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Selling of any animal on BMAGSEA show grounds is strictly prohibited.
The BMAGSEA works to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act. Preferred parking or drop-off is available to persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities may use appropriate carts, electronic wheelchairs, or other means of assistance to navigate the show grounds. It is our intention to extend reasonable courtesies to those with disabilities. Parking has been set aside in different locations which is clearly marked for the handicapped community.
HOURS OF OPERATION OF ALL EQUIPMENT/GENERATORS
1. Generators can be used between the hours of 6-8 am. and 6-10 pm. All generators must be equipped with functioning mufflers and operate properly. A small generator can be used when a c-pap is needed.
2. Display equipment may be operated during show hours.
3. No equipment can be used during religious services on Sundays between 9-10am.
JULY AND OCTOBER
DISPLAYED ANTIQUE EQUIPMENT
1. We greatly appreciate all who choose to display at our July and October Shows. Having displayers helps to solidify our mission here at BMAGSEA and is important. We do not collect money for space usage in the designated display areas, with the understanding that what you are displaying is for display only. The area allowed for resale within your space is the dimensions of a card table. This will be strictly enforced. The display area is not meant to be a free space to sell items, as it is a designated display area.
2. Please follow all the rules that is set forth in this document for a safe show.
MAY SWAP MEET
1. This is a flea marketheld in May. The spaces are size approx. 20x25/500 sq.ft..
This is not a display show. If you are in a space, you will be charged like everyone else that attends.
2. Please follow all rules stated in this document while on BMAGSEA show grounds.
1. Vendors are required to follow the rules in this document. They also enter a contract for their space and must follow those rules. 2023
Files coming soon.